Z-Pelagic - Catalina Hybrid
Pelagic - Catalina Hybrid Fishing Shorts
With their Stretch-Flex fabric, these shorts are versatile enough for just about any activity you want to pursue in, on or around the water.
Unlike traditional board shorts, Pelagic's Catalina Board Shorts are designed to be used for a lot more than just surfing. What makes them different? For one thing, their hybrid style includes pockets. You'll find two front hand pockets and a rear zippered pocket with drainage holes so your shorts won't catch and hold water. Another thing is their super-comfortable waistband. It's smocked for a great look that's also easy to slip on. In fact, they do double duty as a coverup for more revealing swimsuit bottoms.
Also, unlike their more rigid cousins, these board shorts stretch. Using Pelagic's Stretch-Flex fabric with a short length and just a 2" inseam, they're more than just swimwear. You'll find they work (actually play) equally well for fishing, beach volleyball, running or simply hanging out at the beach or pool. Speaking of fishing, they wouldn't be Pelagic shorts if they also didn't include Stain-Repel technology with PWR™ coating to repel the kind of stains typically encountered with that sport. They also provide protection from damaging UV rays when you're out on the water all day. Finally, these shorts are made to be quick to dry so you won't be bogged down with soggy shorts when you head to shore. 92% polyester/8% Elastane. Imported.
- Stretch-Flex fabric allows maximum flexibility and less restriction
- Blocks the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays for long days on the water
- Stain-Repel technology with PWR™ coating repels stains
- Quick-drying for extra comfort
- Two front hand pockets and one rear zippered pocket
- Short length and 2" inseam let you move unobstructed
- Also functions as a swimsuit coverup